Why Michael Parsons?
Today's Real Estate market is highly competitive and ever changing. Only true professionals continue to be successful in this complex marketplace. Homeowners and home buyers alike need the services of a top notch agent to help in the decision making associated with buying and selling in today's marketplace. Michael Parsons has a proven track record and reputation for making things happen. A skilled negotiator with extensive experience in upscale properties, Michael has the confidence and the talent to make handling all his client's Real Estate needs seem easier than they may actually be.
Michael Parsons has committed himself to helping people seeking or selling Real Estate in the Greater Toronto Area, including highly desirable neighbourhoods in Mississauga and Oakville, as well as prestige country properties.
Michael was born and raised in the Mississauga area, is intimately familiar with the local market conditions, amenities, schools and other services in which you may be interested as purchasing factors. He comes from a family of Real Estate professionals with a combined experience of over 150 years; personally with over 25 years of direct experience Michael Parsons brings considerable knowledge to the table.
Michael's late father, Lou Parsons, first opened Parsons Taylor Real Estate, one of Mississauga's most successful Real Estate Brokerages in the early 1960's. Parsons Taylor Real Estate was the largest independent company in Mississauga for decades before a large national corporation acquired it. Michael's father was the first Chairman of the Regional Municipality of Peel in 1973, having been appointed by Ontario's Premier William Davis. Lou Parsons enjoyed following the success of his four sons who continue to thrive in their Real Estate practices.
Being affiliated with RE/MAX Realty Enterprises Inc. has allowed Michael to prove his Integrity, hard work and commitment to his clients. His hard work and perseverance has made Michael on the Canada's Leading Real Estate Professionals - in the top 1% of all Real Estate agents in North America. Michael has just completed 25 years in the business and was recognized for this achievement recently by the Mississauga,Oakville and Toronto Real Estate Boards. Michael is a winner of the prestigious Re/Max Hall of Fame award, the Re/Max Chairman's Club and the Re/Max Life Time Achievement awards. These attest to the outstanding success of his work efforts. He has been recognized as a Citizen of the Year in Mississauga for his efforts in fundraising and charitable work on behalf of the Ian Anderson House, for the terminally ill, The Mississauga Symphony and the Willow Foundation, (of which he is currently the Vice-Chairman of the Board). He also is a motivational speaker having presented at various Real Estate and private companies.
Although he specializes in the up-scale marketplace, he lists and sells the complete market in Mississauga, Oakville and surrounding areas. He has a large number of repeat and referral clients. Much of this is based on this high level of customer service, his client follow-up programs and the overall satisfaction level he achieves with his clients. "Often this involves working 'over and above the call of duty', but I do that so that my clientele receive the best possible results" says Michael.
Michael Parsons works with the best possible suppliers for advertising, media and photography, internet exposure and marketing for his clients. He has a number of experts available for Mortgage information, landscaping, interior design and staging, as well as renovation and updating of your properties. All in all, Michael Parsons can achieve superior results for his clients.
10 Reasons to List Your Property with Michael Parsons
- Michael offers consistent, reliable and efficient service to both new and past clients
- Michael has been successfully listing and selling Real Estate in Mississauga and Oakville since 1983 and has accumulated a wealth of knowledge to assist buyers and sellers in making decisions
- Michael is a licensed sales representative and can speak with confidence regarding the true market value of homes in your neighbourhood
- Michael has earned the prestigious Re/Max Chairman's Club Award for having sold over $30 million in residential properties in a single year
- Michael utilizes the services of a professional designer for his web site and all marketing materials
- Michael has a wealth of information to share with every homeowner to ensure that they achieve the highest possible sale price in the shortest period of time
- Re/Max is the largest Real Estate organization in Canada and has achieved the highest market share of unit sale in Mississauga and Oakville
- Michael is an active participant in several Networking groups to help maintain his profile in the industry
- Michael gives back to the community some of his time and recently was elected Chairman of the Board of the Willow Foundation, which is the fund raising arm of the Region of Halton Long Term Care Facilities
- Michael is former recipient of Citizen of the Year Award in the City of Mississauga